Bookings are available:
- All day Monday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday
- Tuesdays 08.00-19.00 (Last booking at 18.00)
- Wednesdays 08.00-17.30 (Last booking at 16.30)
- Sundays 08.00-12.00 (Last booking at 11.00) & 15.30-17.30 (Last booking at 16.30)
Booking is essential. Venue is not manned unless booked, we do not cater for drop ins.
If you would like to book a session outside of the times listed above please call Bjarne to discuss.
- Sessions are £10 per person for 1 hour shooting (first session for beginners includes an additional 30 minutes for introduction and safety briefing)
- Archers with their own kit (bow and arrows) can shoot for half price (£5)
- Groups of up to 8 people can be booked for a session (if you would like to make a larger booking please call Bjarne to discuss)
- Indoor shooting range (up to 25 m)
- We do not have a minimum age for an archery booking, however, children will have to be able to draw our weakest bow (16 lbs) and they must follow the safety instructions. You are welcome to bring your child along to test their strength, please call Bjarne for more info. The youngest child we have had at a session so far is 6 years.